Get your free quote
Every disaster involving water damage is unique in every way. At Super Steam Green Carpet Cleaning we have extensive experience in dealing with hundreds of water losses each year. This experience allows us to assess the situation quickly and put together a targeted response to your emergency. Every plan is different because every water loss is different.
So, when water has caused damage to your home or business, Super Steam Green Carpet Cleaning we are specialists in response to your emergency by assessing the damage and developing a plan to restore the property to its original condition or better. Whether you have a flooded home or business, water-damages can be stressful to deal with if you don’t have the right team of experts by your side, that’s why you should call us! Our Certified Technicians are on call 24/7 and equipped with fully loaded emergency units, ready to handle & clean-up the damage you have sustained. We are committed to providing the highest quality service and workmanship in the cleaning and restoration industry. Our experienced staff will always go out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction. Locally owned and operated in Las Vegas for over 6 years and proud to say we are the best carpet cleaning and water damage restoration company in town.
Why you should clean your carpet all year round
Because the weather condition warms and people head outdoors, it is important that custodial departments don’t lose view of what needs to be accomplished indoors. There are many reasons why carpets should not be overlooked. Doug Berjer product manager for CFR, manufacturers of recycling portable carpet extractors, provides these top ten reasons to have carpets cleaned year round.
Properly cleaning and maintaining carpets:
- Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can enhance the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
- Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
- Helps make carpets much easier to maintain. A lot of carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept completely cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be taken out with regular vacuuming.
- Eliminates spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Extracting them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
- Avoids buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the accumulation of multiple unhealthy contaminants.
- Improves the appearance of any space. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall hygiene of a home or facility.
- Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is well-maintained. This includes the carpeting.
- Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
- Removes dust mites and insects that may have found a home in carpets.
- Maintains the carpet’s manufacturer’s warranty. The majority of carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a particular amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.
Dries Quickly - 3 Hours or Less!, Green & Environment Friendly, Advanced Cleaning Technology, If we can't remove it no-one can, IICRC Certified Technicians, Locally Owned & Operated, Complete Guarantee!
We offer a complete menu of commercial and business carpet cleaning services designed to provide businesses and facility managers like yourself the highest quality of service in the industry.
Our local, purpose designed rug cleaning facility ensures that your area rugs are cleaned in a controlled environment. This is important, since it allows us to adjust the cleaning process to suit the style
Everyone deserves to breathe in fresh clean air, and here at Super Steam Green Carpet Cleaning that’s what we do! The signs that you need to pay attention to are dust in your home or office and dust around the air vents.
Fire hazards can be avoided by simply cleaning your dryer vents, which will give you peace of mind. It also reduces the cost of your electric bill but also reduces the time it takes you to dry each load of laundry.
Raggedy dirty drapes are an eye sore, it can completely change the look of a room. Drapes serve the purpose of flattering a room and make it look more appealing and extending the beauty of your space